Thursday, September 15, 2016

Black Magic

Hello everyone!!! 
I hope you are doing well and having a wonderful week so far.
I'm so sorry for the absence recently. As you may know, The Ton has the 2016 Fall Release soon (begins on Sep. 23!!!). And as a DT newbie I am spending my time doing  productive trial and error's :).

Today is my turn over at The Ton blog.
I made two cards using Black Magic coloring technique. 
Hope you have some time to hop over to see how I made them. 



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs,
TaeEun

4 comments:

  1. as I said on The Ton post - wonderful cards TaeEun!! love this technique and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been to The Ton to see the 'how to' TaeEun, and the white pigment ink on the black card looks fabulous especially with your beautiful added pencil work. That fox is so cute too and love the sparkly look you have given him, and great hand written sentiment on the banner too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are really beautiful, TaeEun! I love the effects of this technique, and how the colors pop against the black background! You never cease to amaze me with your talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe Füchse. Zauberhaft wie er sich in den schönen Blüten versteckt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!