Thursday, September 29, 2016

CUTE!

How are you doing today! 

I've made a card with CASology #217 (Cue Card: CUTE) in mind. 
I think, the little children are the cutest! 
The adorable scene is from the Photo Bomb stamp set by Mama Elephant. 


I wanted the card to look like a polaroid picture of the happy little ones adhered on a wall.
The image was colored with Copic markers. I wrote the sentiment by hand for a real look :)! I added a dry embossed panel as the wall and some washi tape to attach the polaroid pic.

I'm entering this card also into SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes and Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes.


Thank you so much for visiting me today!
Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. Love the embossed background and the washi strips! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - fun and colourful but still cas! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all the cute faces of the children and you have coloured them beautifully TaeEun, and what a great idea to make it look as though you have stuck it up on a wall by using the washi tape. I love the pretty embossing in the background too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love these little characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the look of that embossed wall, TaeEun ... and these characters really look like they are ready to celebrate! Very cute, indeed!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für eine tolle und lustige Karte!!! Eine sehr schöne Idee, das Motiv als Foto darzustellen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card and you have coloured it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling TaeEun! Such happy little faces, reminds me of my kids at school! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TaeEun, this is the definition of cute! Look at all those colorful, sweet faces...yet there is so much white space! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, TaeEun! Beautiful Copic coloring, and I love how you wrote the sentiment by hand! Love your embossed background, too...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely adorable! Fantastic colouring and against the white - just perfect! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!