Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Ton 2016 Fall Release Day 2

Hello and Welcome to The Ton's 2016 Fall Release Day 2 !



Hello everyone! Today is the second day of The Ton's 2016 Fall Release week. If you've missed the Day 1, you can catch up here

Today The Ton is showcasing 3 clear stamps : Plus OneBorn ClassyCity Girls (Retail Therapy) and 3 rubber cling background stamps : Folk Art Florals Background, Scenes: Grand Stairway and Scenes: Dept. Store. Coordinating dies and 5 basic word dies in our gorgeous scripty font will be available on Monday Sep. 26, too! (Stop by The Ton blog for more details about our dies ! :))
Today's Couture Mix is called Santa's Sneezes :)! 
They are such unique stamp sets, with which you have endless possibilities to build a classy or fun scene for your projects! Take a look at these gorgeousnesses! 



All our new stamps, dies and Couture Mixes will be available on Monday, Sep. 26th.


I have created three cards for today's debut stamp sets. 


The first card is featuring the City Girls (Retail Therapy) stamp as main image and the Scenes: Dept. Store for the background. I started off by stamping the Scenes: Dept. Store on my card base once in our Crystal Pewter dye ink and then using embossing ink to heat emboss it with some clear embossing powder. I blended our Soft Orchid dye ink on the bottom part of the card base and stamped the sentiment in Noir dye ink.


The girl with shopping bags and boxes from  City Girls (Retail Therapy) stamp set was silver heat embossed on another piece of white cardstock. I colored the bags and boxes with stardust glitter pens and some glaze pens in bright colors and her legs with Copic markers. I fussy cut the girl (coordinating dies will be available on Sep. 26.) and foam mounted her on the card base. I then added two soft green gems on her shoes for some sparkle.


For my second card I stamped Folk Art Florals Background Cling stamp using embossing ink on some water color paper and heat embossed it in white. I then sprinkled some Brusho pigment powders (White, Violet and Brilliant red) on it and sprayed pearlized water. After the watercolor panel was dried, I trimmed it to A2 size and narrowed it down by about a quarter inch. I added on the right side of my top folding card base some iridescent sparkle embossing powder and a thin strip of a structured dark violet cardstock, which I used for the white heat embossed sentiment from the Scripty Greetings stamp set as well.  The watercolor panel was adhered flat on the card base and the sentiment panel was foam mounted on it.


To adorn this card I used the big rose and leaves from the Coordinating Outlines: Fresh Cut Garden Roses stamp set which debuted yesterday. I white heat embossed them on a vellum and fussy cut them to add onto the card. (Coordinating dies will be available! :))  I rounded two left corners and finished off my card by adding two clear rhinestones. 


The Born Classy stamp set is the main actor in my last card! I stamped the outline of this singer on a piece of white card stock using our copic friendly Caviar Hybrid ink. I then stamped the solid part of her dress using the same ink. I colored her with Copic markers and then stamped the solid part of the dress once again using embossing ink to heat emboss it with diamond sparkle embossing powder. The microphone stand was sketched by hand, cut and heat embossed in silver two times. I then prepared my black card base. First of all I adhered a piece of our Silver adhesive Glitter Paper showing a spotlight. The sentiment from the Born Classy stamp set was stamped and silver heat embossed twice. I then stamped the Folk Art Florals Background cling stamp on the card base using an watermark ink to give the background a subtle pattern.

The singer was adhered using some foam adhesive and the microphone stand flat on the stage. To finish off this card I added the tiny flowers from our Candy Cane Garden Couture Mix on her dress.



All new stamps, dies and couture mixes will be available in the shop on Monday, September 26 at 7am (EST).
For all purchases of $75 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include our new Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix with your order. For all purchases over $100 (before taxes and shipping), Effie will include the Hazelnut Kisses mix and a mini 2x3 Christmas Poinsettia set as free gifts in your order! This promotion does not apply to prior purchases and is only available until October 3 or until supplies last.

 


DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS


  • Leave a comment on The Ton blog on each day of Release Week (1-4) for a chance to win one of four $25 gift codes to the shop.
  • There are additional $10 gift code giveaways that you can also win by leaving comments on the Design Team member blogs on each day of Release Week. So there are an additional 7 gift codes up for grabs!
  • The comment period for the Daily Release and DT Giveaways will close on Thursday, September 29 at 11:59 PM (EST). Winners will be chosen at random and announced thereafter. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for the Day 2 of  2016 Fall Release by The Ton from my side.  I hope you could get some inspiration for your next projects with our new stamps. Please take some time and visit my fellow DT members blog for more gorgeous inspirations, if you didn't yet! 
Thank you for visiting me today! See you tomorrow!
Have a crafty day!
TaeEun

37 comments:

  1. I love all the embossing on your cards!! Very elegant looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so fabulous, TaeEun! LOve that shopper, SO clever! Every card is a masterpiece!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful cards TaeEun!! the retail therapy is so fun and the best wishes gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and elegant. Your cards say it all. Thanks for sharing your ideas. But, considering how many stamps I want to buy, therapy might be cheaper than shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I'm in love for all your cards!!! I love this new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in LOVE w the best wishes card! The colors are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome backgrounds and colors! Love that pretty Folk Art Florals Background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your cards are fabulous. I am new to your blog and I am so glad I stumbled upon it. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the colors and embossing on the first two and all the sparkle on the third.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very diverse collection of new products , beautiful job !My favorite of all , the flower shaped sequence !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how sweet!! I just love your cards but the first card is my favorite! You've taken a busy scene and really made is clean and simple!! These are all beautifully done my friend!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly beautiful cards! I love them all, especially the gorgeous floral background Best Wishes card! Your design & coloring are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunningly beautiful cards, I LOVE all of them, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, these stamps are incredible!! Your first card is my absolute favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of wonderful stamps! Love the Born Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your born classy card! This by far is my favorite release. Thank you for your sharing creativity.
    Vivian.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous!!! Love your coloring skills and creativity. Thanks for sharing with us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. These stamps are gorgeous. I love the dress you related !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards!! Love the red and black dress!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards!I love all the bright colors and sparkle on the first card. I love the watercolor background and the vellum rose on the second card. And I love the beautiful redhead on the third card. I think the way you used the little flower embellishments down the dress was genius! The silver spotlight belongs on you for these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, all so beautiful. I love your card designs, great job on this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I fell in love with your sprig background stamp card with the blended colors but when I saw the classy lady card -- WOW! The spotlight and adorned dress are just so unique and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely cards! That gorgeous dress ... who doesn't want that in their closet?! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have showcased everything so beautifully, TaeEun! I love how you add special details to each design to make it unique, and your coloring skills are amazing! The Ton is so lucky to have you on their DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Love the first two lovely cards, but the third card is just outstandingly fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your first two cards - the girl - not my thing (too Barbie like), but how you managed to use it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the way you used embossing and glitter on your cards very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the way you used embossing and glitter on your cards very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fussy cutting and fine detail work. You excel at both, TaeEun.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love these gorgeous cards TaeEun and the first is really great fun with the fabulous background and I love the colour on the parcels and the background partially coloured draws your eye in to the focal image. That folky flower background with the colour smooshed over it is so pretty and the figure with the glittery shaft of light falling across is an inspired design. x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just fabulous, your cards are simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. FABULOUS cards!!!
    LOVE your FUN shopping scene, LOVE your BEAUTIFUL floral background, ADORE your ELEGANT singer in her STUNNING dress - WOW!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. That microphone was a unique ideal love it

    ReplyDelete
  34. That microphone was a unique ideal love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!