Saturday, October 1, 2016

HELLO

Hello and Happy Saturday!

Last night I made a card for the latest MUSE challenge #185. This week Aileen Ryan from Colour and Sparkle  is inspiring us with her gorgeous one layer floral card. She is one of my crafty friends, who always encourages me and inspires me with her amazing coloring skills. So I didn't want to miss this chance to CASE her card :)!

I made a one layer card with the same layout of Aileen's card and went with the colors she used.


I used here the Doodle Flowers stamp set from Dare2BArtzy, which was one of the first stamps I purchased. I stamped the images and the sentiment along with some masking in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed them. I then colored the flowers, leaves and the sentiment using my gel pens and glaze pens. To finish off I added some yellow Pico embellisher on the center of the flowers for some dimension.

I'm so happy I could manage to make this to enter into MUSE challenge #185! Hope Aileen likes my CASE!
Here is her beautiful card!





Thank you for sharing your time with me!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
TaeEun

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous TaeEun and I am a hug fan of Aileen too! Really love the detailed hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've given the flowers a layered look - this is gorgeous and happy! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the Muse card! Beautiful colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are gorgeous TaeEun and are a great CASEing of Aileen's wonderful card. A really pretty arrangement using some masking and beautiful colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and coloring. Wonderful interpretation of Aileen's card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bright and cheerful Doodle flowers, TaeEun. Your card is a wonderful CASE of Aileen's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi TaeEun: I just had a chance to come and see the cards at Muse and I saw yours, it's so beautiful, I love the colors of this pretty doodle flowers and the sentiment looks amazing colored with the same inks as your images.
    XO
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on Aileen's card, TaeEun! I love how you colored the flowers and leaves and your sentiment is so fun! You did an amazing job with all that masking, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful TaeEun, with masking and colouring to perfection. A superb take on the MUSE card and Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've picked the perfect sentiment for this lovely creation, TaeEun, as it has a "doodle" feel to it as well. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card TaeEun!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!