Thursday, October 20, 2016

Just Because

Hello again! :) 

I've made this card today which has been in my mind already for several days. 
The inspiration came from the October Inspiration Challenge over at Altenewblog. 



I started off by stamping the leaves and flowers from Floral Shadow stamp by Altenew using Aqua markers and spray of clear water. I used the fall colors of the color palette from the October Inspiration Challenge at Altenewblog. I fussy cut all the images and added some gold embossing after I drew in using an embossing pen. The wood grain panel was dry embossed on which I blended Vintage Photo DI. Before I assembled all the elements as shown in the picture, I splattered some gold ink on my card base. I took a sentiment from Bejeweled stamp set also from Altenew, white heat embossed it on the same dark brown cardstock like the woodgrain panel, cut and blended some Vintage Photo DI as well and foam mounted on the card.
To finish off I added a few gold and clear sequins. I added some glass glitter on the center of the flower. Michele's beautiful card reminded me of the glass glitter I have in my stash for a while :).


That's it for today! I'm very happy with the result, which is not that often the case :)!
Hope you like this, too!

Challenges:

CAS Watercolor October Challenge: Autumn (hope this is CAS enough.)



Have a great weekend! (already?)
Hugs,
TaeEun

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tae Eun!! Love your spray of watercoloured leaves and flowers, together with the gold embossing. And perfect with that woodgrain panel and splattered background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful TaeEun and I love the loose watercolour look with the added gold embossing which enhances it so prettily, and the woodgrain background and spritzed gold ink works perfectly with it too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card - the gold embossing just is so pretty and your flower arrangement is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Autumn bouquet, TaeEun! I love how it looks with the woodgrain embossed panel! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, TaeEun. I love what you did with the gold embossing on the end of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be very happy with this card, TaeEun! It's a masterpiece of warmth and beauty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschön ist Deine Karte, es hat so eine tolle Herbststimmung.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TaeEun I LOve that I'm in your craft room with you! Even if it is only in spirit! GORGEOUS card!!! So beautiful - I adore the extra bit of gold embossing - and OF COURSE that wonderful wood-grain embossing! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold tips and warm woodgrain definitely add elegance to this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely inspired card -- love that wood grain too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the delicious gold highlights! Thanks for joining in with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge TaeEun :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gasp! This is absolutely gorgeous, TaeEun! I love the effects of the Glass Glitter and how you added the gold embossing! Loving the woodgrain panel, too...Really stunning work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card... This is absolute gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning TaeEun! I love all the different textures, it definitely gives it that nature feel. Love the gold tips on the flowers, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful. I love the gold embossing on the leaves. Thank you so much for joining in at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Emma - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty with the gold embossing tips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah!! TaeEun!! your first card at STB and wow is it ever stunning with the gold accents! : ) We are so happy you have joined us at Seize The Birthday! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW... Tae Eun, this is GORGEOUS! I love how you watercolored your flowers and the woodgrain is perfect background for the card. Thank you so much for playing along with Addicted to Stamps #216 Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how you inspire me! What a beauty Tae...can I call you Tae??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!