Sunday, November 27, 2016

Best Wishes

Hello and Happy Sunday! Hope you are having a restful weekend! 
Today I have a card to share with you which I made for the Altenew November Inspiration Challenge.
This is a CASE of my own card I made in January. It's hard to believe that it's almost a year ago when I made that card. 


With this design in mind I made a new cutting file of the doodled frame slightly thicker than the old one to make it easier to cut with my Cricut. I cut it three times from a white card stock, stack them together and heat embossed it in white pearl EP.  The flower arrangement was made with the Beautiful Day stamp from Altenew. I stamped the outline image and the second layer stamp using various Distress inks and colored them with a water brush. To color the big flower I followed the directions of Marika Rahtu showed on her video tutorial for this card. I'm sure you all already know how amazingly talented she is :). I drew the stamen with some glitter pens and added shine on the big flower using clear Wink of Stella.


For the background I blended yellow and green Distress inks on a piece of water color card stock and splattered clear water and inks in the same color. I assembled my card as shown in pictures and added the sentiment from Basic Labels from The Ton in Everglade Moss dye ink with some foam adhesive.
To finish off I added some clear sequins.

I want to link up this card over at Addicted to stamps and More #221: Anything Goes as well.


Thank you for stopping by today! 
I started writing this post in the morning and now it's already time for dinner :)! I'd better wish you all a good start into the new week! 

Hugs,
TaeEun



8 comments:

  1. as always - a gorgeous, classy card - love it, TaeEun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TaeEun it is frightening to me how quickly the year has passed!! But this 'remake' was worth the wait! Gorgeous - I may like it even more than the original! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous, TaeEun! I love how you created the wreath with your cut file, and that you chose yellow for the small blooms on this one...so lovely! And, sparkly, too! Another stunning work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful - so soft, pretty and expertly done!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning creation! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!