Tuesday, February 21, 2017

with Love

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a nice day!
I enjoyed sunny spring weather over the long weekend. Today it's a bit cloudy but okay. 

I made a floral card for Less is More #316 and SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge: Fantastic Florals. The theme at Less is More is Alphabet. So I integrated a big L of my "with Love" sentiment into my Beautiful Dahlias Bouquet from WPlus9.


First I colored clear heat embossed bouquet with Zig brush markers. I blended the colors with clear Wink of Stella. I then sketched the L with a pencil and cut it out. I cut along the outline of the big dahlia to keep it intact on my front panel. The open lower case alphabets are from Lawn Fawn. I clear heat embossed them too and colored them with Zig markers and then added "with" in light gray. I glued the cut out L flat on my card base and the front panel using some foam adhesive. I finished off my card with some sequins.



Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Wishing you all a happy week! 

Hugs,
TaeEun

12 comments:

  1. fantastic idea to use the "L" that way - love those huge letter dies - coloring gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an incredible card! I am running out of adjectives to describe your work Tae Eun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and such a clever design with the large 'L' TaeEun, and the dahilias and foliage have been coloured so beautifully too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful card! I love the way you used the "L" such a good idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a creative design, TaeEun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty design. Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this floral card is stunning and absolutely gorgeous
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning, so beautifully designed and looking fabulous! I love how you cut round the dahlia which enhances the effect of the L being camouflaged... so clever. Gorgeous colouring too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Dahlias, TaeEun! I love how you blended the colors on your Zig markers, and how you created your letter 'L' to go along with the challenge! Another really beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another fantabulous card here Tae-Eun! I love the soft colours and those pretty flowers of course too. So clever how you did the cut out letter and background ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours and a truly stunning design. Great work, Tae-Eun.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!