Friday, March 10, 2017

Dahlia Close Up - The Ton

Hello and happy Friday!

I'm on The Ton's blog today. I made two cards featuring our Dahlia Close Up cling stamp.
This big dahlia can be a main image with impact as is, but is so attractive as a background as well.




I hope you could stop by The Ton's blog to see how I made them.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice weekend!
And everyone in the US, don't forget to turn your clocks forward on Sunday! (I really don't like it :( !)

Hugs,
TaeEun

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Tae-Eun what gorgeous cards here!I esp. love the pink one with the lady (I do so adore pink)awesome colouring on them both too. Well done again ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards TaeEun and I love the alcohol ink background on the first with those pretty pinks and the wonderful lady with her vellum overgown to show off the background through the skirt, and then the delightfully coloured dahlia on the second card with the great scalloped shapes including the acrylic sentiment topper. This large dahlia works in lots of ways. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous, TaeEun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful cards, TaeEun! I'm off to check out The Ton's Blog to see how you created them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!