Friday, April 7, 2017

The Ton's Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome to The Ton's Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop! 

If you arrived here from amazingly talented Amy Kolling's blog, you are right on track! If you want to start from the first stop please hop over to The Ton blog!

We revealed during our Release week 15 clear stamps, 3 rubber cling stamps, 13 coordinating dies and 14 Couture Mixes which includes up to three gifts with purchases.
Hope you enjoyed the Release presentation from our design team ladies! Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support during the release week! There are still time to get a chance to win the giveaways from daily Release posts of The Ton blog and design team members blogs!

ALL NEW RELEASE ITEMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP!!!

*There are several gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until April 15 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order.

**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until May**
  • Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix
  • Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2x3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)
  • Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2x3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).

For today's hop I've created three cards. 
The first card has the same layout like a card I shared on Day1.


I stamped the Fresh Cut Sunflower outlines in Vanilla Frosted Cupcake on a white cardstock around the edge along with masking. I stamped the flower center in layer using Cocoa Collection and Fresh Cut Sunflower stamp. I then colored all the flower petals with Copic markers. I added the gold heat embossed and fussy cut label from Modern Labels (the coordinating dies are now available). I gold heat embossed "Congratulations" and stamped the small sentiment in Noir. I finished off the card by adding some Glass Slippers Round Confetti.


My second card was made using Dearest Peony stamp and alcohol inks.


To start off I stamped Dearest Peony on a glossy cardstock in Vanilla Frosted Cupcake as my guide. I then colored the background first. I sprayed rubbing alcohol on the glossy cardstock then dripped Aqua, Pool, Limeade, Citrus alcohol inks and blew them to the direction I wanted, avoiding the flower. I repeated this process until I was happy with it. I then applied my pink alcohol inks (Raspberry, Flamingo, Shell Pink) on the peony. After the panel was dry, I heat embossed the image in Liquid Platinum with the help of Misti tool. The sentiment is from Dearest Peony as well. I stamped "Sending" in Noir and heat embossed the long sentiment in Liquid Platinum. For the sentiment I used a strip of glossy paper panel on which I dabbed some Shell Pink alcohol ink. To embellish this card I used some sequins from Summer Skies, Winter Thaw Couture Mix and Glass Slippers Sequins.


Next is this shaker card featuring Pretty Mail and its coordinating die.


To start off I silver heat embossed the floral frame from Pretty Mail and die cut it with coordinating die. I cut it once again from a pink fun foam and glued them together with a clear acetate between them. I then stamped Mini Herat Print background on my card base in Soft Garnet. I adhered some sequins from Pink Diamond Couture Mix on the area where the window will be placed. I cut a "hugs" from Adhesive Glitter paper glossy fine silver using hugs word die to put it in the shaker window. I colored flat heart sequins from Amethyst Quartz and Summer Skies using a pink Copic marker and added them to the hugs die cut in the shaker window mixed with some silver heart. After I glued the frame on the card base I added some sequins from Pink Diamond Couture Mix on the card.


That was my cards for today's blog hop! Hope you enjoyed them.

GIVEAWAYS 

Five $25 gift certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, April 10th at 11:59pm ET. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.


THE TON CHALLENGE

The Ton Challenge for April is open for any projects with The Ton's products as the main image, as we have a ANYTHING GOES challenge :) ! One winner will get $50 gift certificate to The Ton's Shop. On The Ton Challenge blog you can get some awesome inspiration from our fabulous DT members and all the details about the challenge! Hope to see your creations in the gallery !

BLOG HOP LIST


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! 
Happy hopping! 
Hugs,
TaeEun

67 comments:

  1. I really like the heart background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. your work is always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards. LOVE he gold embossing you have done, it really gives the cards the touch of elegance:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so Amazing! I love all of them! The flowers are so beautiful on your cards and I really like your shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Flowers and Spring make my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, TaeEun! I love how you added details with embossing powder and your shaker card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly amazing! I love this combination of color and the way it washes over the image. So creative and unique too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations! I especially love your peony card, your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all gorgeous and so different! The peony one is definitely my fave though, so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness...your artistry is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your cards always blow me away! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing - I just love the look of the alcohol inks with the heat embossing. Looks like it was quite involved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That watercolor wash card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! Love the florals especially the sunflowers and the detail. So pretty great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So amazing how they all look so real !

    ReplyDelete
  16. That second card of yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards!! I love the effect the embossing adds to all these cards! The sunflowers look lovely. The pink hearts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have enjoyed seeing all of your projects and today's cards are no exception. Really love how you colored the Dearest Peony card - so very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want to try your technique of the alcohol inks on glossy paper. This looks like a fun technique with beautiful, arty results.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you colored the peony with the alcohol inks! It's one of my favorite cards from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are amazing. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Three more beautiful cards TaeEun. The sentiment label is surrounded so prettily by the sunflowers and the glossy card and alcohol inks used on the second look fabulous, and the wonderful heart shaker looks great with the stamped hearts in the background. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful copic coloring, those sunflowers really pop. Pretty pretty peony card, love the alcohol ink on glossy cardstock technique. What an elegant shaker window, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just adore the way you made a sunflower frame for the first one! And the colors on the second one are amazing! So mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the Dearest Peony card. Beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow! All of your cards are absolutely stunning! You do such beautiful work! The colored sunflowers are so amazing and the watercolored one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, so beautiful!! I love the water colored background on that second card; fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow...great cards. The peony one using alcohol inks is amazing...thanks for sharing.
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! That second card is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I AM A NEWBIE. I want to launch out into the deep in learning. The directions are excellent. Retired and would love assistance with supplies. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love all your designs (of course) but especially love the alcohol inks you used for the peony card...its divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous cards with awesome coloring! Amazing sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, very pretty all of them the sunflower is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ooooh, these are all fantastic, love them all! I think the first one is my favourite, but it was a close call between the first two cards <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Those gorgeous sunflowers are GLOWING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The peony is beautiful.
    Love the framing on the last card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You have created a gorgeous trio of cards today! I love all of them. Especially the second one! Love the colors and water colored background of this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your embossed flower is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous variety of cards. I like the colors and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Gorgeous cards! I always love a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your embossing is great. I'm a pushover for that peony. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh I just love the water colors on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your coloring of the Dearest Peony just put it on my want list! The embossing in liquid platinum is stunning and the alcohol inks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love all your cards. But, the peony card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lovely cards. those sunflowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great technique with the ink. I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  48. The coloring on your peony is beautiful!!! I have supplies for working with alcohol ink....now I'm inspired to get them out and try them!

    ReplyDelete
  49. All your cards are gorgeous, but I loved the technique you did with the alcohol inks and the peony. Thanks for taking the time to describe your technique -- I'll have to give it a try to see if I can get something that looks as stunning as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gorgeous cards! The embossing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  51. WOW...gorgeous cards! I especially loved the eye catching metallic embossing and the beautiful floral stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful coloring! I love this sunflower set and I need some of the Sparkle Couture Mix in my life! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  53. The embossing on each card in a different way is quite pretty. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Nice heat embossing. Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love love love your work Cheers from down under

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love that you framed your shaker card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  57. You have made three beautiful cards to share with us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful cards !. Many thanks for the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Such beautiful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thank you for the chance to win your giveaway
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!