Thursday, May 18, 2017

CASEing Hannelie Bester

Hello everyone!

Did you see Hannelie's card at Time Out Challnege? We are officially allowed to copy or CASE her gorgeous card! I say YAY!!! Her creative design ideas amaze me always, and this card is no exception!


I thought she stenciled that fiery background but it is a cut out window over a blended panel. My first plan was to stencil chevron pattern for my card but a new idea came into my mind and I went with it :). Except for that, I copied her card quite a bit! 


To start off I stamped the snowfall stamp from Altenew in yellow, orange and red and clear heat embossed a chevron background stamp on my front panel. I then masked a circle and blended the same inks. Unfortunately I could not wipe off the colors on the clear heat embossing clearly. So the chevron isn't crisp as I wanted. My B&W flowers are from Wishful Wildflowers by The Ton. I stamped several flowers and leaves in black pigment ink, clear heat embossed them and die cut them all with coordinating dies.


I arranged the flowers around the circle, mounting one big flower on foam tape. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, stamped in black, clear heat embossed and fussy cut, before I foam mounted it on the card.

I hope you like my CASE, Hannelie!!!


Thank you so much for looking!
Have a great weekend!!!

9 comments:

  1. OH my goodness... look who just happens to be in front of me in line at Time Out!!! I have no hope ... ha ha! Just phenomenal, TaeEun!!! xxoo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful TaeEun and I adore your heat embossed chevrons and the gorgeous hot colours you have used, and for the spattering too. I also love your choice of flowers and sentiment too. Hannelie's card is wonderful and you have CASEd it superbly, keeping the key ideas but putting you own spin on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful... I love these flowers (am waiting for them to arrive to my address soon... Couldn't resist them!) and your CASE is just wonderful! The pale chevrons look amazing. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Gorgeous card TaeEun!
    Love your heat embossed chevrons and your B&W flowers.
    Perfect CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling honored to know my card inspired this beauty!
    Thank you so much for playing along and for being so kind TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CASE of Hannelie's card, TaeEun! I love the chevron pattern and how you played with the colors on her card! Such a beautiful choice of flowers, too...Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CASE of Hannelie's card, TaeEun. It must have been difficult to leave those flowers black and white. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CASE and card for both of you! You with Black and White flowers...that is a first! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You never cease to amaze me with your designs!! This is an amazing CASE of Hannelie's card. I love the chevron pattern and those flowers are gorgeous. Would never have thought to use a snowfall stamp to get that splatter detail, you really are a genius! Always happy to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!