Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Get Well Soon

Hello everyone! 

I'm popping in to share a card with you I made for two challenges! 
Today's card is my take on the sketch of CAS(E) this Sketch #220 and as I have pretty flowers on my card, I want to enter this into Time Out #82 as well, without optional twist. 


I started by dry embossing a white cardstock in A2 size and blending some green DIs on it. I then stamped the flower cluster from Wishful Wildflowers by The Ton on a Bristol smooth paper using Aquamarkers and colored it with Zig brush markers. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted. I white heat embossed it on a strip of black card stock and mounted it flat on the card. The colored image was cut with Coordinating die and foam mounted on the front panel. To finish off I added some clear Dew Drops here and there :)!



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
So happy to play along at some of my favorite challenges again!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
TaeEun

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous TaeEun and I love the beautifully coloured flowers and the pretty embossing in the background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. TaeEun I'm not even feeling sick, but still feel better!!! Oh thank you, for planting an entire flower bed for our challenge this week ... so beautiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful TaeEun, love the design and that wonderful stamp and your colouring. Perfection

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card with those pretty flowers! I love the sharp contrast of the sentiment in black & white - they combine for a fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of your beautiful flowers, TaeEun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how pretty TaeEun...I love the faint stamped leaves in the bkg under the cut panel...so lovely.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you will brighten up a sick persons day with this card for sure! Great bold colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would immediately feel better if I received this card! Gorgeous design and coloring. Love that embossing with the touch of green. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So inspiring to see your coloring of this image -I will hopefully receive this stamp set soon and can then begin practicing on it. Your work is always so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure the recipient of this gorgeous work of art is going to feel better immediately! As always, your watercoloring and design are just beautiful, TaeEun! Thanks so much for inspiring us...once again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!