Thursday, May 4, 2017

The Flower Challenge - CASE a DT Member

Hello everyone! Are you enjoying your May? 

It's time for a new challenge at The Flower Challenge and we have a fun theme for you all! 
We want you to CASE one of the DT cards shown on the blog. 


And here is my card I've made for you! I used negative die cut panel as background (maybe foreground is a better term for this :)) and placed my main images on the base. Of course you could take the layout or color combination as inspiration for your project. 


To start off I made the front panel by blending some DIs and die cutting two diagonal corners using coordinating die of Sunflower Bouquet stamp set by The Ton. I then dry embossed the panel to add some leaves to the flower image. I placed the Sunflower Bouquet stamp on Misti aligning with the help of the front panel and stamped it on a A2 white card stock twice. For no-line coloring I used inks in the same color like the bouquet. Coloring was done using Copic markers and Polychromos colored pencils.


I taped the panel with flowers flat on the card base and foam mounted the front panel. The white sentiment on black is from Dearest Peony stamp from The Ton. To finish off I coated the flowers with clear Wink of Stella and added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops.


That's it from me. Please visit The Flower Challenge blog. My talented teammates are sharing awesome cards there. I'm sure you could find a DT card which inspires you to CASE !!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Have a happy day!
Hugs,
TaeEun

14 comments:

  1. How beautiful TaeEun and I love the cut out idea and the pretty embossing in the background. Fabulous colouring of the sunflowers of course. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing card. Pure gorgeousness, and the use of dry embossing between the cut-outs is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot imagine coming close to being able to CASE you, my gorgeous, talented friend ... but OH I'm going to give it a go!!! It isn't called a 'challenge' for nothing!! xx
    =] =] =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! Beautiful layout and amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh TaeEun what a stunning creation. I love how you have done these flowers in yellow and pink, wonderful amazing creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful creation TaeEun! Just love those amazing flowers and that colour combo 😀 hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely stunning card! Really it's beautifully put together and your colouring is amazing. I'd really love to see you do some videos of your colouring. I love Copics and Polychromos together. In this card, they simply glow with colour. Perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always the coloring is fantastic, TaeEun, but adding the die cut top embossed panel takes your card to a whole other lever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really really breathtaking TaeEun! so elegant!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello TaeEun: Once again, you leave me speechless, what a gorgeous card, love the vibrant colors and the shimmer on this blooms, love how you die cut the edge of this flowers and then, added this to your panel, simply fabulous.
    Love that sentiment too, lucky is the person who will receive this beauty.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!