Monday, May 15, 2017

The Flower Challenge - CASE a DT Member - Reminder

Hello and hopefully happy Monday :)!!! 

Today I have a CASE card on which I'm CASEing my own card for The Flower Challenge
We are already in the middle of the month of May and it's time for a reminder card for our Challenge Nr. 8! 


I chose the same layout (on another diagonal position of the card) and technique to CASE my previous DT card. If you missed it, here is my card I shared on May. 4th. 


And here is the CASE! 


I made the front panel first by coloring loose watercolor wash on a watercolor paper using DIs. I then cut the Large peony from Large Peony1 with the leave from Large Peony3 and the buds from Loose Peony by The Ton using coordinating dies from the watercolored panel. I then stamped the images on a white cardstock, the flowers in Ballet Slippers and the leaves in Soft Garden and colored them with Copic markers. This time I didn't use colored pencils. I mounted the panel with the colored images on the card base and added the front panel on it using foam adhesives. To finish off I scattered some sequins from Violet Sprinkle and Royal Garden Party Couture Mix from The Ton. 


Oh, I've almost forgot to mention the perfect pearl splatters :)!
The sentiment die is also from The Ton and I added purple "You are" from Brushed Love stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed looking my card and join with us!
There are more inspirations from my fabulous fellow DT members on The Flower Challenge blog!!!

Thank you all for stopping by!!!
Have a happy and crafty week!
Hugs,
TaeEun

13 comments:

  1. What gorgeously coloured flowers TaeEun and the highlights of peachy pink look wonderful with the lilac to purple flowers, and they go beautifully with all the pwstel tones in the background. I love the silver glitter sentiment and sequins too which finish it so prettily. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always speechless when I see your colouring TaeEun. It really puts my colouring skills to shame however it also gives me something to aim for. I wish you could host a colouring class so I could see how you create this magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TaeEun, your coloring is exquisite! Each of these cards is stunning! Thanks for sharing your gifts with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card, the softness, the shading, colour choices. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you can make perfection even more perfect... but you did! TaeEun this is exquisite!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your coloring is so amazing, TaeEun! I can't believe how much dimension you can get into these images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...the beauty of this is off the charts!! love, love this...amazing colouring mf..
    you are a star!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Smoly Guacamole!!!!! WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've knocked it out of the park again Tae Eun! This is another stunner. I love the wash in the middle and the purples are gorgeous. An absolute beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another amazing card TaeEun, love your colouring as usual. Such pretty flowers and colour combo too 😀 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely, positively GORGEOUS card, TaeEun! I love how you mixed and matched the blooms and leaves, and your background is so soft and lovely! You are an amazing talent!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!