Thursday, June 22, 2017

Guest Designing at Time Out

Hello everyone!!! 

Today I have the honor of being the guest designer for Time Out #86 !
My CASE of Hannelie's beautiful card for Time Out #83 brought me this chance to be part of this challenge! 


The theme of Time Out #86 is 
Celebrations with the Optional Twist of One Layer Cards

This challenge is sponsored by CAS-ual Fridays stamps and for today's card I've used Floating stamp set, which was the prize I got at the 3rd Birthday Challenge of Time Out :)! 


I mixed up the hot air balloon from Floating with a MFT bear. First I stamped the bear after masking off the lower body, then I masked the bear and stamped the floral balloon in Memento black. Coloring was done using Copic markers and some glitter pens. After done with coloring I masked the whole image and added the clouds using cloud mask I cut from some scrap paper and blue DI. I used Clarity Stencil Brush for blending. So I could blend the subtle sky on the bottom of the card:)!
The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.  I stamped it in Violet Fringe. I went over the sentiment with a violet glitter pen to add some sparkle. For the chevron I used a border stamp from Paper Smooches. I stamped it in Crystal Pewter from The Ton and drew over it with a silver gel pen. To finish off I applied Shimmer Pico embellisher on the tiny hearts of the basket and on the nose of the cute bear.


Thank you so much for looking! I hope I could inspire you with my card today! 
You can find more gorgeous inspirations at Time Out challenge blog
Looking forward to seeing your projects in the gallery :)! 


Have a happy crafty day, everyone!
Hugs,
TaeEun

9 comments:

  1. That is so so cute with the little bear from MFT I love those bears in that wonderful flower balloon. Perfect and congrats on your Guest Design with Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so honoured to have you as our GD. This card is a stunner. I love the way you used so many techniques to bring depth to the card. Amazing colouring and wow to those soft clouds in the background and you sure you out 'one layer twist' to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting to have you as the Guest Designer for this challenge. Your card looks so gorgeous and you got that teddy bear image to fit so perfectly into the hot air balloon, its like he was always mean't to be there!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous one layer card TaeEun uskng the cute bear in the beautifully coloured flowery balloon and the soft blue sky with the pretty clouds. Congratulations on your GDT spot at Time Out too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. Love how you colored the flowers and added that adorable teddy. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and so pretty, TaeEun ... that little bear is adorable floating off in his flowery hot air balloon! Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us this fortnight at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and pretty. You've made this stamp jump off the page with the shading, dimension and sparkle. Such a wonderful addition to the challenge inspiration, thank you so much for joining us as Guest Designer, Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your well deserved Guest spot, TaeEun! Your little bear is so darling and your Copic coloring is perfect on these sweet flowers! Such a cute scene, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you added that sweet bear into the basket! This is just so cute and colorful! So glad to have you guesting at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!