Friday, July 21, 2017

Camellia Birthday card

Hello everyone! 
Today I have an almost one layer card to share with you. I was inspired by the inspiration picture and the beautiful inspiration card that Therese shared for Altenew July Inspiration Challenge


I stamped the third layer of the camellia flower and leaves from Build-A-Flower Camellia set by Altenew on the diagonal corners of a A2 sized white cardstock. I used Memento Angel Pink and New Sprout for no-line coloring using alcohol markers. I then colored the image using Altenew Artist Markers set A and a Copic marker (Blush). I made a coloring process video again :). You can watch it below or on my YouTube Channel

I then stamped the happy from Halftone Happy in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed it. The birthday was stamped in Evening Gray. I trimmed the colored panel, rounded two diagonal corners and foam mounted it onto a dark gray card base. To finish off I added some clear and iridescent sequins. 



And here is my video! I left some parts in real time! Hope this helps, Pat :) !!! I'm coloring very slow... so it could be a little bit boring :)! The colors in my video are slightly muted as I can make the video only at night these days (It's Summer break... you know what I mean :)).


I want to enter this card into Stamp Ink Paper (SIP) Challenge #108: Fabulous Florals and Addicted to Stamps and More #251: Anything Goes as well!



Thank you so much for stopping by today!!! 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! 

Hugs,
TaeEun

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful video TaeEun and for doing some of it at normal speed this time which gives us a chance to see all of the fabulous detail, and personally I love watching an artist at work. The colours are beautiful and the large sentiment together with the pretty sequins finish this card absolutely perfectly. Hope you have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - and amazing that it's nearly a OLC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fabulous entry to all those challenges. A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember this beauty from Instagram feed. Absolutely fantastic design, TaeEun. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsa! This is so stunning TaeEun! One of the most gorgeous floral cards I have ever seen! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, TaeEun! I really love how you colored these blooms and leaves and how you placed your sentiment on this card! I'm looking forward to watching your video, too...how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....simply stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a treat to come by for a visit ... TaeEun, your cards are just exquisite! Off to watch at YouTube! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful project! Great coloring and lovely stamps. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! stunning eye candy mf...amazing!!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual your stamping and colouring are out of this world TaeEun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for playing Altenew July Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!