Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Fall

Hello! Hope your new week started off well!

Sorry, it's the third post today :)!
I've made a CAS card for Addicted to CAS #119: Apples and Addicted to Stamps and More #257: Make Your Mark and want to share it with you.

Yesterday I saw a yummy apple card on Bobby' blog and her card reminded me of a digi stamp I have. It is called Basket of Apples.


I printed out the digital image and custom sentiment (font: Better Together) and colored the basket of apples using Copic markers. Below are the Copics I used.
    Apple: R05,R24,R29, R59 highlight R20
    Leaves: G05, G09, G29
    Stem and basket : E35, E39, E29, E11, E13, E15
After done with coloring, I added clear glitter on the apples and die cut the panel using Double Stitched Rectangle dies by The Ton. I foam mounted the panel on a kraft cardbase. To keep it clean I left the card without any embellishment.




Thank you so much for stopping by again :)!!! 
It'll be very busy on my blog this week! Hope you'll come again :)! 

Have a happy day! 
TaeEun


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, TaeEun. Copic coloring is far different from the Zigs I used but I'm becoming better at it. The glossiness of the apples adds a great touch. Glad I for once could inspire you as you always do me. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Love your basket of apples. Just perfect! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These apples look so real TaeEun you feel you could reach into the basket and take one out, as your highlights and shadows make them totally 3D, and I adore the totally white background with just the added sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, TaeEun, this image is gorgeous and colored so beautifully! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leaving all that glorious white space and really allowed those apples to SHINE! OH I am ever in awe of your skills, my friend! These are perfectly DELICIOUS!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your colouring of the basket of apples is amazing! I second Michele: the apples positively glow! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, TaeEun! Beautiful coloring with your Copics and I love how you added sparkle to the apples...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry, I also meant to add ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!