Thursday, June 29, 2017

Guest Designing at Time Out - Reminder

Hello crafty friends! 
Today I want to share a card with you! It is to remind you of the latest Time Out challenge, #86! 

The theme of Time Out #86 is 
Celebrations with the Optional Twist of One Layer Cards

I've chosen the twist option and made one more one layer card for my guest designer spot at Time Out. 


This beautiful image is Anemone Bouquet from The Ton. First I gold heat embossed the banner from Basic Banners stamp set from The Ton as well. I then stamped the bouquet in Antique Linen DI on Canson Watercolor paper after masking off the banner. I googled for some images of anemone flowers and colored my flowers following the color scheme I liked. I used Zig markers to color.  I blended Tattered Rose and Picked Raspberry on the bottom of the panel. The sentiment in Noir is from Penned Sentiment stamp set. To finish off I scattered some sequins from Belle's Dress and Wintergreen Frost Couture Mix from The Ton.


Heartfelt thanks to Sandie and the Time Out team for having me as guest!!! I've truly enjoyed making one layer cards, which happens not that often :).


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
TaeEun

13 comments:

  1. So very beautiful! Spectacular coloring, TaeEun! I'll have to try using my Zigs like this, so inspired!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaspingly gorgeous, TaeEun, your colouring and detailing is just stunning! Thanks for providing such wonderful inspiration as our Guest Designer at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is coloured so stunning! Think this is one to put in a frame! Thank you so much for being our guest designer at TIME OUT with your beautiful inspirationcards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh TaeEun simply stunning, so so love this, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 꽃들이 그냥 화면 밖으로 튀어나올거 처럼 생생하고 입체감 있어요. 이게 원레이어라니 너무 대단하세요^^ 저는 언제쯤 이런 컬러링을 해보나..침만 줄줄 흘리며 봤네요 ㅎㅎ 멋집니다!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Anemones are so beautifully coloured TaeEun and love the ink blending which complements the design so well. A fabulous one layer card! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers ... I wish I had flowers this beautiful in my garden! The gold embossed sentiment tag adds such elegance, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning and amazing it is one layer. Such realistic colours and beautifully done. It has been a joy having you as our GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi TaeEun!! It has been such a hectic week preparing for our adventure ... sure glad I got to see this beauty - just the break I needed! Absolutely amazing, as always! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. TaeEun! This creation is absolutely GORGEOUS! A true work of art. Your coloring is amazing. I love the yellow shading around the whole folral design and the gold embossed banner is a perfect finish to this beauty. Thank you so very much for joining TO as guesd designed for this challenge. It is a joy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaw dropping gorgeous! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely amazing. The depth and shading you achieved with your zigs - how how how?! Truly jaw dropping. Thank you so much for being Guest Designer with us Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to be so late stopping by - but I just had to visit and comment on this beautiful card. I can't believe that it is one layer - the dimension that you created with your colouring is outstanding! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!