Thursday, August 17, 2017

Seize the Birthday - No Topping

Hello all! 
Hope your week is going well so far! Today starts a new challenge at Seize the Birthday
This time we have NO TOPPINGS OPTION!!! You can link up any newly created birthday card in the gallery!!! 


Now to my card for today! Do you see the smile on my card? I think I was a little bit silly while I was designing this :) ! 


To start off I heat embossed the glasses decorated with Peony from Sunnies set by The Ton in Rose Gold and colored it with Zig brush markers before I cut it with coordinating die. I then dry embossed a parchment vellum panel using a Next Level EF and glued it on a dark gray cardbase. The sentiment is from Sunnies set as well.  I had the smile in my mind, so I curved the sentiment stamp and white heat embossed it on a pink cardstock. I cut it in a banner and foam mounted it under the glasses which is foam mounted on the vellum panel as well. To finish off I added two clear sequins.


Hope I was able to make you smile today! Please hop over to Seize the Birthday blog for more inspiration from my amazing team mates and our Surprise Party Guest Lindsey from Bashful Blogging!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a happy crafty day!
TaeEun

17 comments:

  1. Fun glasses! Love the additional flowers on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sunglasses are really fun TaeEun and I love the way you have curved the sentiment. The dry embossed vellum is very pretty and I love the rose gold embossing and the zig colouring of the peony flowers. A beautiful and happy card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such awesome sunglasses! And I think the face created by the sentiment is a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh goodness love the glasses and smiling sentiment and those wonderful flowers on the side of your flowers. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever card Tae-Eun, I love it...yes it made me smile too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed vellum panel and those cute floral sunglasses. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me smile for sure! Those glasses are incredible! Well done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you may have been feeling silly TaeEun, but the end result is fabulous! Love your coloring and the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beautiful card brought a smile to my face like the one on the card lol x The dry embossed parchment paper sets off your fun card so beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card with these unique glasses. I see a smirk here. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card makes me smile! Loved it and pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet! It just makes me giggle TaeEun!! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card, love the flower glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card, TaeEun. It makes me smile just like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fun! Such a clever design - great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you incorporated a big smile onto this fun birthday card! That's so clever and unique, and I love that embossed background too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So clever! Love your beautiful background, too! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!