Hello and welcome to Altenew's 4th Anniversary Blog Hop Day3!!!
I'm so honored to be part of this amazing hop full of inspirations celebrating Altenew's 4th Anniversary!!! Hope you're enjoying hopping along!!! If you've arrived here from Carissa Wiley' blog, you are right on track. If you are lost on the way, you can start over on Altenew's blog!
I've created two cards for today!
The first card is featuring Forever and Always and Trigonometry.
I started by making the background panel. I stamped the triangles from Trigonometry in Dusk from Cool Summer Night Mini cube set and Maple Yellow from Pocketful Sunshine set. I gold heat embossed two triangles onto the panel. I gold heat embossed the rose cluster from Forever and Always on a Bristol Vellum panel, watercolored and fussy cut the image. The sentiment from Trigonometry was gold heat embossed on a strip of dark navy cardstock.
I adhered gold glitter tape from New Day Card Kit on four sides of the cardbase and foam mounted the background panel. I then added the floral cluster using some foam adhesive and glued the sentiment strip onto the floral cluster.
For next card I created a floral border using Happy Bloom set!
I stamped the flower bouquet from Happy Bloom set two times on top and bottom of an Canson watercolor paper panel in some copic-friendly black ink. I colored the whole panel with watercolors in purple, pink, yellow and light blue with lots of water to created a loose watercolor wash background. I then colored the image using Altenew Artist markers except for the small pink flowers.
The colors I used are...
- Purple flowers: Shades of Purple from Artist Marker Set B
- Coral Flowers: R304, R403, R302, R400 and R217 from Artist Marker Set A and C
- Red Rose: R206, R217, R335 from Artist Marker Set A and C
- Blue Flowers: B201, B204, B313, B227 from Artist Marker Set A
- Yellow Flowers: C001, Y204, Y205 from Artist Marker Set B and C
- Leaves: Green Fields from Artist Marker Set A
- Pink Flopwers: Copic RV 06, 09,19
The sentiment is also from Happy Bloom set. I gold heat embossed it on a torn vellum strip and added it onto the colored panel by taping the vellum on the back of the panel. I foam mounted the panel on the white cardbase. I finished of by adding some white accents on the flower centers using a white glaze pen.
Hope you enjoyed looking my cards today!
Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy class to 5 lucky winners. There are also 13 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 $50 Altenew Gift Certificates
- Altenew Academy: 5 Class Spots
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: 2 $100 Altenew Gift Certificates
- Online Card Classes: 3 Class Spots
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 Gift Certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: Mini MISTI Stamping Tool
- Tombow USA: 2 Dual Brush Pen Sets(10 Colors) and 2 TwinTone Dual Tip Marker Sets(12 Colors)
- WOW! Embossing Powder: $40 Gift Certificate
- Create & Craft TV: £25 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 Gift Certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- Amy Tangerine: 2 Signed Copies of Craft a Life You Love
- Chameleon Pens: 1 Pack of 5 Chameleon Pens
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: 1 Copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today Spring 2018 Issue
Be sure to leave comments by for a chance to win! 30 WINNERS will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew blog on .
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY4TH or $5 OFF international shipping with code ANNIV at checkout. Offer valid from . Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
Your next stop is amazingly talented Therese Calvird's blog! I just love her beautiful cards! Below is the complete blog hop list!
TaeEun Yoo --> You are here :)!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
I participate in the affiliate program of Altenew. It means I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you each time you click through and purchase the product(s) shared here. Thank you for your support :).